☁️ Are you a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer seeking new interesting opportunity? So.. keep reading it can be just what you’re looking for!
- Develop and maintain systems to support the company business.
- Monitor our systems and find new ways to improve its performance and predict future failures.
- Work in our multidisciplinary team and stakeholders, helping to understand business requirements, formulate use cases and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution..
- Help in the implementation, design and management of APIs, Web Services, Streaming platforms and Cloud services running in Cloud Infrastructures.
- Automation and Management of CI/CD pipelines and other DevOps tools.
- Participate in building new infraestructure of the company.
🚀What we can offer you:
- You will join a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of different internal trainings (tech and non-tech) + Meetups+ Special training budget that you can use for whatever you want to (certifications, books, events, etc) + Languages courses.
- Tech communities so you can share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Continuous follow up and team buildings.
- Career path.
- Competitive salary + flexible retribution + medical insurance.