💜 Are you a QA Manual Engineer looking for new challenge? We aspire to reach everyone and connect them to top projects. So.. keep reading it can be just what you’re looking for!
- As a QA Manual Engineer, you will executing test cases during preliminary and final test phases, analyzing test results, reporting and tracking issues, and verifying fixes
- You will create, maintain and review test cases for software in all lifecycle phases according to the provided documentation and within the specified tools
- You will assist the Test Manager with the creation of required test documentation (e.g. test plans and test reports)
- You will review requirements and specifications documentation to ensure clarity and testability
🚀What we can offer you:
- You will join a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality.
- Flexible working hours.
- A lot of different internal trainings (tech and non-tech) + Meet up + Special training budget that you can use for whatever you want to (certifications, books, events, etc) + Languages courses.
- Tech communities so you can share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- Continuous follow up and team buildings.
- Career path.
- Competitive salary + flexible retribution + medical insurance.